Thank you so much Rhonda (http://help-me-rhonda.com/2012/08/13/four-more-and-seven-tears-ago/) not just for the award but also for your friendship. You are one of a kind.
Rules For Accepting Nomination:
- Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
- Write Seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Oh Lord, seven more things about me. I think I might be out of things about me, but twist my arm and I’ll take a stab at it.
- I’m not a big drinker but I love champagne, Veuve Clicquot to be exact.
- Unless of course there are oysters and then I need a Grey Goose Martini, shaken, no vermouth, 3 olives…jeez it sounds like I’ve ordered that more than once huh?
- My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz. I sing along so you may want to leave the room when it comes on.
- My favorite book is Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl.
- My favorite actor is John Cusack. Loved him in Grosse Point Blank and High Fidelity.
- Sometimes when I read other people’s posts I consider not blogging anymore because they are just so good.
- I’m in a pissy mood and I’m going to go eat an entire container of Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice cream and wake up tomorrow, quit whining, and get back on the healthy diet/lifestyle band wagon. Really, I swear.
The first person I’d like to pass this award on to is currently one of 18 finalists in a photo contest. Why not take a look and vote for her. In addition to that she has an incredible blog full of interesting and timely posts.
The following blogs are fairly new to me but I’ve really been enjoying them and I think you will too.
Okay now I’m going for the ice cream and an attitude adjustment!