Thank you so much Rhonda (http://help-me-rhonda.com/2012/08/13/four-more-and-seven-tears-ago/) not just for the award but also for your friendship. You are one of a kind.
Rules For Accepting Nomination:
- Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you.
- Write Seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other bloggers.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Oh Lord, seven more things about me. I think I might be out of things about me, but twist my arm and I’ll take a stab at it.
- I’m not a big drinker but I love champagne, Veuve Clicquot to be exact.
- Unless of course there are oysters and then I need a Grey Goose Martini, shaken, no vermouth, 3 olives…jeez it sounds like I’ve ordered that more than once huh?
- My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz. I sing along so you may want to leave the room when it comes on.
- My favorite book is Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl.
- My favorite actor is John Cusack. Loved him in Grosse Point Blank and High Fidelity.
- Sometimes when I read other people’s posts I consider not blogging anymore because they are just so good.
- I’m in a pissy mood and I’m going to go eat an entire container of Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Ice cream and wake up tomorrow, quit whining, and get back on the healthy diet/lifestyle band wagon. Really, I swear.
The first person I’d like to pass this award on to is currently one of 18 finalists in a photo contest. Why not take a look and vote for her. In addition to that she has an incredible blog full of interesting and timely posts.
The following blogs are fairly new to me but I’ve really been enjoying them and I think you will too.
Okay now I’m going for the ice cream and an attitude adjustment!
It’s official. You could not be sweeter. THANK you!! Can’t waitt to check out my fellow nominees!! Thanks again!!!!! You’re the best!!
You just made my night. I’m not even going to eat that ice cream now : )
Then we’re even. You made my night too. 🙂 Enjoy your evening…ice cream or no ice cream. Either way, enjoy!!!
Mo…you are a treasure. And thanks for the tips on what needs to be readily available for the WWW1. Do NOT ever say or think #6 again! Your voice is unique to you, smart, clever, funny, and authentic! We all feel the way you do (well, most of us do)…there is so much talent in this place, it’s mind boggling. But, dear lady, YOU are part of it! I too follow three of your nominees, and they are at the top…news, jules, and gina. I so look forward to checking in on the others…always the best part of these awards. Enjoy the B & J’s (notice I remembered to put the & in there? phew)…and will see your smile tomorrow.
Oh, thanks for the kind words and the laugh! Needed both. One of the many reason I love you!
Keep laughing sister…build up those belly muscles for when you are here…I have a feeling we are going need them! chin up…it’s only life! xo
So if no one is eating the ice cream, can I have it? 8)
Congrats to you and thanks to you as well! xoxo
Wonderful! Congrats to you, my friend!
Thank you! Glad to see you back.